Thursday, July 15, 2010

Even Rocky had a montage...(name that movie)

This is my past week in pictures. Enjoy!


Top Down in Karin's convertible with Rylie and her boyfriend Paul.



Saturday morning at the market with Ande. Hooray for sun! I had to wear sunscreen :)


Making caramel and drinking coffee...I'm officially addicted again.


Taking care of Apple. Do you see her hernia? I'm almost touching it.



Canoeing (what a weird word) with Ande at the UW.

Quattro Formaggio Pizza and Beer at Big Time Brewery afterward. Heavenly. 
My cookie experiment--Brandy Snaps with Baileys instead of Brandy.  I decided I don't like crunchy cookies.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun and flavorful week. Can we have a caramel coffee together sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canoes, Convertibles, Carmel, Coffee, Cookies and...hernias :) haha. Love it Lindsay! Enjoy your weekend in the Tri Cities! Hug the family for the Heatherlys.

    ReplyDelete